Well folks, I have only one class left of Graduate School. Just one measly 2 1/2 hour class left. Back in February, when I started thinking about changing my program and graduating this May, it seemed so far away, as if I were making a decision that would affect me years from now. Maybe the decision will affect me years from now. Who knows? For now though, I'm almost finished with this lengthy, yet fascinating journey and I can't quite wrap my head around it.
Over the past three years I have: completed 36 credit hours, or 12 courses. I have read approximately 30 text books. I have written approximately 125 papers- some short, some long. I have spent about six hours every week attending class, reading, or writing. That totals 312 hours a year, or 936 hours (39 days) since I started this journey in January of 2007.
Guess what? I'd do it again. In fact, I know I'll be a student again in the future. I love the overall experience, love the people, love the learning, and most of all I love the "me time."
Back to reality though...one more class. I can do it. Graduation (well, Hooding Ceremony) and celebration pictures will be posted at a later date.
No comments:
Post a Comment