Saturday, May 8, 2010

Leftover Cake for Dinner



I celebrated my graduation with my nearest and dearest yesterday. It was a special day, one I'll hold in my heart forever. After a long and dreadfully boring Hooding Ceremony, my family gathered at my home for Pat's pizza, Sam's Summer on tap, Frank's cake, and champagne, of course. Although I didn't take any pictures on my own camera, my mom took many and I'll post some on here soon. I just want to send a big thanks and a whole lotta love to my family and friends for their support and encouragement. I'm inspired by all of you. Also, a big thanks to my dad for waiting 30 minutes for my name to scroll on the above board thing (what is it called? a marquee?). Oh, and yes, I plan on eating leftover cake for dinner tonight...with ice cream, nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment