Sunday, August 7, 2011

Surprise... an Update!

Hello out there....???

I'm not sure if anyone still checks this blog for updates. I wouldn't blame a soul for giving up on it. But, to thank YOU, my dedicated reader, for checking in on me, here's what I've been up to in pictures:

Happy Birth Day, Baby Erik!:

Brotherly Love:


Unpacking Day #1:


Play Date!:


Summer vacation started on June 21st and consequently my blogging ended. Well, paused. I'm not really into blogging right now. I have plenty of time and plenty of topics I could write about, but I'm just not feeling it.

What I am feeling is my upcoming vacation to San Francisco and Pebble Beach, my kick-a$$ wedding plans, my new classroom, the start of a new school year, and a whole lotta other fun and exciting little happenings in my life that I COULD share on here, but...

Maybe a vacation from my vacation will do me, and this blog, good.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we are still reading! I am expecting to read some exciting details about wedding preparations!

    ReplyDelete