Sigh. Today is the last day of my summer vacation. Big sigh. Between the gorgeous weather and the personal freedom I was able to take full advantage of, I'd say it has been delightful! Since summer isn't technically over until September 22nd, I'm not even going to think about checking my summer to-do list. Hopefully I'll have many more days of sunshine and warmth in my future.
As for what lies ahead, I'm ready for school. I've cleaned my classroom, laminated everything that could be laminated (I really love that machine!), hung posters, sharpened pencils, arranged desks, labeled, labeled, labeled, and planned lessons. Even though tomorrow is just a teacher workshop day, my clothes are ironed, lunch is made, and the coffee pot is ready to brew at 5:30am.
School year 2010-2011, bring it on!
Heather I love the photos in this post! Big Sigh - a year from now we'll be at a new school.
ReplyDelete