This summer is going to be a little different for me. I've got nothing going on. Nothing! No work. No classes. NOTHING! I'm going to call it "The Summer of Heather" and I'm going to enjoy my freedom!
Being the list-maker that I am, I need to give myself a little bit of structure. So, here's what I'd like to accomplish during my time off:
1. Clean/clean out the house
2. Prime/paint the front steps and garage door
3. Attack my summer reading list
4. Exercise!!
5. Eat well
6. Spend time with William
7. Play golf with my Memere
8. Ryan Montbleau Band concert in Boston
9. Weekly girl time with Jenn
10. Revamp my Reading, Writing, Math and Science units/lessons for 2010-2011 school year
Yesterday was Day 1 of vacation. I slept in until 8:00, sort of. My alarm went off at 6:30, 6:39, 6:48, and finally at 6:57. So, while K.C. was getting ready for work, I drifted in and out of sleep until 8:00. I enjoyed my morning coffee, went to the gym for a cardio workout, weeded/watered my flowers, got my hair cut and higlighted, had lunch with some friends, and did a little shopping at TJ Maxx. What a great way to start "the Summer of Heather."
For your viewing pleasure, here's a picture of my new haircut. Yes, it's in black and white, so you can't really appreciate the highlights. And yes, I'm sporting a bit of "bed head" as I took the picture this morning. You get the idea though.

Although not official until June 20 (at 2:35am), Happy Summer, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment