Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February is Here!

Ah, February...the shortest month of the year, made even shorter with a week of vacation thrown in there. It's a wonderful month.

I haven't posted in a while because I've been in a bit of funk. Nothing major, just school stress mixed with hitting a temporary fitness wall. Although the school stress, which I try to take in stride, continues daily, I'm feeling a bit more optimistic that I can, and will, make it to February vacation without losing my mind. Some years are tougher than others and this year is one I will eventually look back upon and realize how much of a learning experience I've was blessed with. It's that kind of outlook that's allowing me to approach each day with new eyes, new ears, and a new mindset. Everyone deserves a clean slate and I'm trying my hardest to provide that kind of support for my kiddos this year. Phew, it's hard work though! Patience, patience, patience... thank goodness for it.

As far as the gym funk, I'm out of it already. It was mostly due to a decrease in motivation and an increase it weight. It's just a vicious cycle. I'm back on track now and happy for that. I have big fitness goals on the horizon and I just simply don't have time to mess around! :) That wedding dress isn't going to fit perfectly on its own, that's for sure.

So, that's all for now. Tomorrow looks to be yet another snow day. #5. I'm staying in my pjs all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment