Sunday, February 14, 2010

XOXO

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday I visited one of my sweethearts, William. We played Chutes and Ladders and read two new books, Lilly's Chocolate Heart and The Day it Rained Hearts.



William and I planned a Maine Discovery Museum play-date for Wednesday, which I'm looking forward to immensely.

Last night K.C. and I enjoyed a yummy dinner of lobster and steamers. Mmmm! K.C. spent the day at the lake, so he was pleasantly surprised to come home to a seafood dinner and a growler of Voodoo Porter (brewed by Black Bear Brewery in Orono). Check them out: www.blackbearmicrobrew.com

Here's a glimpse into a realistic Valentine's Day at my house: I plan on working on a paper today (I know, boring!) and K.C. is excited for the Daytona 500 (I know, also boring!). Although we'll probably spend most of the day on different floors of our house, it's really a pleasure just being able to be home with him all day.

Oh, and my amaryllis opened this weekend! Happy Valentine's Day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment