I LOVE reading blogs. Life's little details entertain me to no end. The thought of starting my own blog has crossed my mind many times, but I've always been somewhat intimidated by the idea of sharing my OWN little details. However, a new year (a new decade!) calls for new adventures and this blog is the start of many new adventures I hope to pursue.
Naming this blog was more challenging than I imagined. I wanted to come up with something that was a. positive, b. catchy, and c. somewhat descriptive of me. I started making a list of blog names and, with K.C.'s help, here's what we came up with:
1. I'd Rather be 75 and Sunny (name of a song...probably would face some copyright penalties)
2. Taste of Life (evolved into "Taste of William" and "William Tastes Salty"...just weird. And William does not taste salty, as far as I know.)
3. The Fickle Pickle (thanks, K.C.)
4. Back to the Drawing Board (slightly negative?)
5. Everything but the Kitchen Sink (trite)
6. Your Guess is as Good as Mine (second place)
7. Rise and Shine (winner)
Rise and Shine won because it makes me think of a new, sparkly start. Not only do I hope for that daily, I think it's fitting for this new blogging adventure as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment